Yes, it’s true. There are only 10 days left to get the Early Bird Discount price of $35 for your entry in this year’s SPEC SCRIPTACULAR.
The regular price is 50 bucks, so this is, you know, 30% off.
How It Works
- The Early Bird Special Discount is good for all entries up until the very last minute the offer ends – 11:59 am Pacific Time, September 1, 2014.
- Once you’ve paid you have the option of uploading your entry immediately or holding onto/finishing/revising it and uploading at any time up to the very last minute of the contest – 11:59 am Pacific Time, December 1, 2014.
- There’s no muss, no fuss, not even a special code to remember. Anybody entering the SPEC SCRIPTACULAR up to the aforementioned time when the offer ends is automatically charged the discount price.
This sounds like pretty good deal to us, so:
Sign up for your 2014 SPEC SCRIPTACULAR Early Bird Entry HERE
A few words about the SPEC SCRIPTACULAR:
This contest, which began 14 years ago, is for spec scripts of 3 types:
- Currently or recently aired sitcoms
- Currently or recently aired action or dramatic shows
- Original screenplays of any length that can be broadcast as TV movies or original specials
The SS awards $6000 worth of prizes, and every entry receives free feedback on where it ranks in terms of both professional standards and this year’s competition.
As an Entrant, Semi-Finalist, Finalists, or of course Winner you’ll be in the august company of previously unknown writers who over just the past couple of years have been on the staffs of CHICAGO PD, CHICAGO FIRE, PERSON OF INTEREST, THE WALKING DEAD, RIZZOLI AND ISLES, GREY’S ANATOMY, ROME, NTSF:SD:SUV, KILLER WOMEN, ANIMAL PRACTICE, and THE LEFTOVERS.
How cool is that?
More about THE SPEC SCRIPTACULAR is HERE.
More about the prizes is HERE.
And, in case you missed it, the page to go to enter is HERE.