TVWriter™’s People’s Pilot and the Spec Scriptacular Online Writing Contests close to entries in 21 days, plus or minus a tad, at 11:59 PM June 1, 2013.
Time to put the pedal to the metal. Yikes!
We’ve given out this info before, but we can never say too much about such a good thing:
Winners, Finalists, or Semi-Finalists of the two contests are currently on the staffs of CHICAGO FIRE, PERSON OF INTEREST, THE WALKING DEAD, and GREY’S ANATOMY, and that’s just the ones we know about because they’ve stayed in touch.
And that’s in addition to the combined $12,000+ Worth of Contest Prizes including:
- 1 month (4 weeks) of Weekly Mentorship (by phone, e-mail, or, if possible, in person with producer-writer Larry Brody of TVWriter™
- Individual mentorship sessions
- Cash money
- Free admission to the TVWriter™ Advanced Online TV and Film Writing Workshop
- 1 year of Gold Plan Spotlighted Screenplay Posting Service at ScreenwriterShowcase.Com
- Inclusion in the vaunted TVWriter.Com List of Recommended Writers
- Winners will get really nice recommendations as needed (unless you act, you know, like a jerk)
Lest we forget: Free Feedback is yours for the entering. We’ll be sending out the individual scores and the criteria for those scores to all entrants after the Winners are announced. (And boy are we proud of ourselves for doing this.)
For more info: